Divorce Lawyer Serving Tampa, FL
The Advocate You Want on Your Side - Call
Before beginning the legal process, divorce may seem like a terrifying battle, but it doesn't have to be. Divorce doesn't have to destroy your family and your finances. While divorce will change everything, a compassionate and accomplished Tampa divorce lawyer can reduce much of the stress that you are facing.
Why Choose Catherine W. Real, P.A.?
- 35+ years of dedicated legal experience
- Trial-tested insights of a former prosecutor
- Family Law Mediator certified by the Florida Supreme Court: 90% of her cases are successfully negotiated
Attorney Catherine Real has more than three decades legal experience and has handled numerous no-fault divorce cases as well as military divorces since she began practicing law in 1979. She is not only interested in representing her clients' legal interests, but she is also interested in assisting her clients through a difficult transition period. Contact the firm today!
Call or contact the firm online today to schedule your consultation.
Advantages of Attorney Real's Two-Plan Method
When an uncontested divorce is impossible, you may need to take your spouse to court and litigate. Ms. Real is a commanding presence in the courtroom and provides highly effective legal service. She will act as your tenacious personal advocate if you need to fight through the terms of your divorce.
Attorney Real provides the following two plans to clients:
- The legal plan: Ms. Real will fully dedicate her efforts to fully resolving legal issues in her clients' divorce cases. She will develop a case by seeking a pretrial settlement or preparing a case for trial if that is necessary. While the firm works to avoid trial because doing so can save clients time and money, if going to court is necessary, the firm can proceed effectively.
- The "let's get a life" plan: The firm also wants to help clients build a new life after the divorce concludes. Ms. Real will sit down with clients and discuss some of the basic questions they have post-divorce. This discussion includes addressing where the client should live, what he or she should do with the marital home, how he or she should arrange finances, and more.
Valuable Resources Available from the Boutique Law Firm
Our boutique law firm has developed professional relationships with experts in many areas of law. These experts can assist clients in various aspects of divorce and post-divorce life. Catherine W. Real, P.A. provides divorce counselors for the client and the client's children, financial advisors, certified professional accountants, and real estate appraisers. The firm can also recommend actuaries, bank officers, investigators, and real estate sales persons to help clients cope with changes after divorce.